Donna G. Michaels, Ph.D., LLC, Sedona, AZ
Dr. Michaels is known for building teams of diverse constituents to develop and implement organizational goals. She is a hands-on leader in execution or development plans through partnering with internal/external resources and recruitment and mentoring high performance teams.
She is accomplished in the areas of building stakeholder relationships, collaboration with diverse populations, board development, fundraising and program development, implementation, management and marketing.
Her experience spans working with for-profit organizations, government agencies, educational institutions and many cultural and non-profit groups. She is a published author on social policy, public administration and capital campaigns.
She is an accomplished public speaker and moderator and has expertise in the fields of education, public policy, land use planning and government regulation. Her passion for horses has led to involvement, support and pro bono consultation for a number of equine organizations and ventures.
- Yavapai College Trustee, Board Spokesperson and Secretary
- Marilyn Sunderman Foundation, Founder, President
- Arizona Rural Health Association, Board Member, State Conference Organizer and M.C.
- National Rural Education Association, Board Member and State Conference Presenter
- National Association of Hearing Officials (NAHO), Member
- Arizona Department of Educations Arizona Risk Retention (The TRUST), Hearing Officer
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor SpeakOut Arizona Sedona/Verde Valley Advisory Board
- Verde Valley Land Preservation Institute, Board member and Chair 2019 Town Hall Forum
- Veterans Equine Therapeutic Alliance, Founder and Board Member
- Ph.D. Barry University, Miami, Florida
- B.S. and M.S.W., Summa Cum Laude, University of Nebraska, Omaha
- B.S., University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette